Join the Sablono Team
Years on the Market
Years on the Market
We are constantly looking for motivated people who are up for real challenges. Whether in marketing, sales or software development. At Sablono, everyone gets the chance to make things happen and take responsibility right from the start. So if you’re interested in an exciting job in an up-and-coming Berlin startup, take a look at our current job postings or write us a message!
Junior Customer Success Manager Europe (d/f/m) based in the UK
Junior Customer Success Manager Europe
Full-Time, based in the UK (remotely during pandemic)
Start date: 1 May 2021
Would you like to help transform the construction industry through technology and collaborative tools? Then becoming a part of global Customer Success team might just be the right opportunity for you!
What we need you for
To support the implementation of the Sablono platform, we have built up a team of experts to assist our clients on their journey. Besides the technical setup of the system and training of the different user groups, the job of our Customer Success Managers is to assess how project teams operate today and find ways to improve and digitise these processes. As part of this highly dedicated and result-driven team you will get the chance to deep dive into some of the most exciting construction projects of today and get in touch with global project teams and their day-to-day work behind the scenes.
Questions you might have
What kind of degree prepares me to fulfill the role and do I have the right skills? Although construction experience is ideal for this role, the bigger factor is how much drive you have to understand, digitise and optimise this industry. Life is journey and you never stop learning. Who are our clients? Our clients range from top Tier 1 contractors, developers, manufacturers and any other supply chain members within the construction industry. You will mainly support our operations in the UK and potentially other regions.
Your main tasks will be
- Project Consulting for existing customers and project teams
- Setup of projects on Sablono based on documents provided by our clients
- Support of the Sales Team with technical presales activities
- Create support material and documentation for our Help Center
- Support at Sablono Events such as Marketing or Customer Training events
What you need to bring
- Background in any branch of Engineering or Construction
- Vast experience in Microsoft Excel
- High responsiveness while dealing with customers
- Fluent in English and French
Other skills that would make you stand out
- Experience in CAD software (Revit, AutoCAD, Dynamo, etc…)
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge in other construction applications (Planning, Snagging, etc..)
- Must work well within a small team environment and with a high degree of independence
- Fluent in either German or Spanish
Join us to build a simpler, more effective world.
Any Questions in Advance?