Join the Sablono Team
Years on the Market
Years on the Market
We are constantly looking for motivated people who are up for real challenges. Whether in marketing, sales or software development. At Sablono, everyone gets the chance to make things happen and take responsibility right from the start. So if you’re interested in an exciting job in an up-and-coming Berlin startup, take a look at our current job postings or write us a message!
Senior Full Stack Developer (d/f/m) for our team in Berlin!
Your role on the team
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to support our core product development team. In this position, you will:
- Design and craft web applications to contribute to our ongoing effort of providing a great UI/UX to our clients.
- Maintain, extend and tweak our core platform API using ExpressJs.
- Help us getting the most out of our infrastructure and systems in terms of CI/CD as well as deployment stacks on AWS
- Develop efficient SQL and SQLScript statements in HANA.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Collaborate actively with the SCRUM team to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocating for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
Our state-of the-art solution consists of:
- Multiple client applications utilising different frameworks like Angular, AngularJs, NativeScript, React
- A RESTful API build with ExpressJs following DDD concepts
- Serverless functions for supportive tasks
- A scalable SAP HANA database
- Running on AWS
We are continuously updating the product in two-week sprint cycles according to SCRUM.
Your expertise should include:
- Professional experience with AngularJs, Angular and/or React
- Professional experience with ExpressJs
- Professional experience with CSS
- Experience in test automation and CI/CD
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a remote team
What we have to offer
We are an international team that’s passionate about design, complexity, processes and collaboration. You will have the possibility to grow quickly here, take on responsibility and have a significant impact on our company and products from day one on. You will also get to enjoy:
- Working for a company developing complex B-to-B solutions
- A steep and steady learning curve
- Offices in Charlottenburg, Berlin
- Flexible work from home policy
- Start-up atmosphere & a great team
- Exciting & fun team events
- Free drinks
- Competitive salary
Applicants must have a EU Citizenship or valid Work Permit
Any Questions in Advance?