Sablono 2.12.1 was released! Continue reading if you want to know more about the new possibilities to update your Sablono project to the newest...
Sablono's Activity Tracker provides a single source of truth on your projects. Replace spreadsheets. Get real-time data. Experience new levels of accuracy.
On a residential project with 500 apartment units, main contractors spend approximately 1,500 hours per month on progress and task management.
We decided to change that.
Automating your activity trackers is an important step in streamlining your projects. We created our Activity Tracker to provide our customers with a single, centralised tracker to give real-time, accurate data. Simply put, Sablono’s Activity Tracker has the potential to save substantial time and money on projects.
In the video below, David, our Head of Project walks you through the Activity Tracker and explains what future plans we have for it at Sablono.
Sablono Activity Tracker features:
- Activities by areas. Review your construction activities in an out-of-the-box matrix view.
- Track Status. Understand the status of your activities so you can easily track your project.
- Automatically updated. No need to update trackers manually and chase after information – Sablono’s Activity Tracker does all of this automatically for you.
- Single Source of Truth. Your tracker is based on collaboratively collected and confirmed status reporting directly from the field.
- Deliverables. Filter your deliverables so you can focus your attention on what really matters.
The old way looked something like this…
Multiple trackers across a project lead to data silos and an unclear picture of what is actually happening.
As a result, time is wasted trying to align data from different sources. A full day on-site is often required to collect information, plus additional time to manually input this into a tracker for reporting… not to mention the hours of meetings needed to get everyone on the same page.
This lack of connection between people and processes ultimately results in delays and loss of time and money. But who says things need to stay like this?
Here’s how Sablono’s Activity Tracker is set to change things…
- Centralised data for a single version of the truth.
- Simplified collaboration across your teams.
- Faster and easier access to your project data.
- Greater visibility on your projects.
For further support and information, contact your customer success representative.