A major update (version 1.4) of the Today app has been rolled out today. From now on you will be able to use the app to answer QA checklists which have been created and attached to activities on the web-platform first.
- If you are part of the Confirming Team for an activity you will – from now on – be able to confirm it in the Today app after the Responsible Team reported that it was finished.
- Furthermore, attached QA Checklists will be prompted if activities are started, finished or confirmed.
- The team responsible for executing the activity has to answer attached QA checklists whenever it reports “work started” or “finished”.
- QA checklists which are answered while reporting “work started” can still include QA items answered with “not checked”.
- Once an activity is finished all QA items have to be answered with “Yes” or “No”.
- A “Yes” answer can optionally be proved by attaching a Note including a photo.
- To “No” answers users will have to add a Note.
- The Confirming Team will see all answers the Responsible Team uploaded when finishing the activity while marking it as “confirmed”.
- The Confirming Team can also upload QA checklists including “not checked” answers.
- Before QA checklists can be uploaded to the server, users will have to sign using their Sablono password when they are about to set activities to “finished” or “confirmed”. When an activity is marked as “work started” users will not have to sign its attached QA checklist, yet.
- QA checklist items that have been marked as “mandatory for confirming team” will be shown more prominent in the Today app and have to be answered “Yes” or “No” even by the Confirming Team.
- A lot of minor improvements and bug-fixes have also been implemented.