Sablono platform version 2.18 was released today! It comes with awesome filter functionality for the new deliverables list.
The new features are:
- Go ahead and filter the new deliverables list using the new filter dropdown!
- The new list finally replaced the old Project Progress page accessible through the side navigation menu.
- Filter for: Name, Code, Description, Project Structure, Process Template, Progress, Due Date und latest Inspection Date of your deliverables.
- Furthermore, you can finally filter for deliverables which run behind or on schedule.
- Also filtering for deliverables which have notes (e.g. claims, obstructions or infos) attached is possible now.
- Finally, the enhanced stage filter has been included as well.
- Finding specific deliverables has never been easier! Combine as many filters as you need. And create PDF progress reports for your filtered lists as easily as you are used to.
Also, some bugs were resolved and minor improvements included:
- There is a new card on the Project Dashboard: It shows how many deliverables have Infos attached.
- You can now print QR-Codes only for the last structure level of your Project Structure, to save stickers (and the planet).
- A problem has been solved which could lead to not being able to upload a Note using the Inspect app in the Internet Explorer.