Today, version 2.33 of the Sablono web-platform has been released. The new version comes with a new user-activity-chart on the Dashboard as well as some bug fixes.
The new chart:
- Gives an overview about all activities and updates reported into the system. See how many progress updates have been uploaded; how many issues have been reported and how many partners contributed to the system.
- Understand at a glance if Sablono is used by everyone who should use it.
- All charts are still officially in an open beta. If you encounter any problems please contact us. We will try to solve them as soon as possible.
Also, we solved some minor bugs:
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to not being able to save Inspect settings made on the Project Settings page.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to an inconsistent state of the Notes tab in the Details Overlay after creating a new note in the Activities tab.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to not seeing any activities in the Details Overlay after creating custom activities in the LeanBoard.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to an inconsistent state of activities in the LeanBoard after changing their state in the Details Overlay.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to not reporting the Note Template Key onto the platform after creating a note using a template in the Inspect app.
- A loading indicator has been added when you change your project calendar on the Settings page.