The upcoming week starts with a brand new update of Sablono (Version 2.29). It introduces an automatic approach to requests for information/updates.
This is how it works:
- First, select those deliverables from the list which you want to request an update for.
- Afterwards hit the new “Request for update”-button and fill in the email address of the partner you want to request an update from. Make sure that you have to add him to your project first.
- Sablono now sends an automatic email to your chosen partner. This will include a link to an easy to understand page which will allow your partner to change the state on the deliverables you selected for him.
- Naturally, the access restrictions set up on Sablono will also apply here: Your partner will only be able to report progress on activities related to him or his team.
- After he uploaded his changes you will receive an automatic email which will remind you to check the update.
- As announced beforehand we had to remove the Web-Inspect app from the product due to technical reasons. Feel free to use our mobile solution which you can download in both App and Playstore, tho. If you have any questions concerning this change please contact our customer support and we will find a solution.