Hurray! A new update! Version 2.26.2 has been released. The version comes with an Inspect app which only displays activities which are relevant to me.
The new features are:
- From now on users of the Inspect app will only see those activities that were previously assigned to their team. No searching for relevant tasks any more!
- Activities which are assigned to everybody in the project will still be seen by everybody.
- Members of the “all access” team will still see the whole project in their app.
The following minor improvements have been developed:
- Filters set on the Project Progress page can now be removed with just one click on the new button.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to creating duplicate deliverables.
- A problem has been solved, which could appear while publishing unused process templates.
- A problem has been solved, which could lead to a access rights distribution not according to the user role description.