During last week version 2.19.1 of the Sablono platform was released which includes some improvements as well as a new CSV progress export.
New features included into this version are:
- Export the progress of your whole project or for specific previously imported Excel lists in a handy CSV-file. You can afterwards import that file into MS Excel to further process its data.
- Filter the new Deliverables list by “Work planned” to see all deliverables which should be under way in a time range you defined.
Furthermore some bugs and minor improvements have been released:
- Use a new option for all date filters on the new Project Progress page: Filter by “Today”!
- Deactivate used filters by easily discarding its Chip above the filter list.
- Huge overall performance improvements for Sablono displayed in Internet Explorer.
- A few layout and usability adjustments.
- Some minor bugs have been solved.