Version 2.14 of the platform was released! Once again, the new update delivers a bunch of new features which are related to working with the Inspect app as well as the integration of the platform into scheduling tools.
The new features are:
- Dependencies which were set up in your process templates will now be displayed everywhere on the platform. List of activities can be sorted based on their sequence. Also activities will show a new count which is based on the position of the activity in the process.
- You may now add a description to activities using the template editor which can e.g. be used to translate the activity. Click here to see how this works.
- If you decided to delete deliverables from the Sablono platform, those will not be imported back into your project if you choose to update it to the newest version of your schedule. Instead you will be asked during the update process whether you want to reimport the deliverables or not.
- Deliverables which were imported from Microsoft Excel lists can now also be updated to new versions of that list.
Furthermore some improvements and bug fixes have been released:
- The creation of predecessors and successors in the template editor has been simplified.
- Adding new activities to your process template has never been that easy.
- QR-codes are now available in German and English.
- A problem related to the animations shown in the template editor was solved.
- Some minor bugs in the template editor were fixed.