The Sablono platform is now available in Version 4.0! We have overhauled our backend infrastructure to improve performance and will e.g. be able to support SSO in the future. Also, some features like our PDF reports have been updated in the process.
The newest features are:
- Our backend infrastructure was completely overhauled and updated opening tons of options for the future such as Single Sign On support, asynchronous request handling, improved performance, etc.
- Since this was a massive change, please let us know as soon as possible if you spot something that behaves differently than you are used to.
- The Note PDF report has been updated and will look much better now than before.
- The Dashboard PDF was updated as well to fit the current PDF style used in all other reports.
- The QR codes exported from the system have also been updated and include now not only the Sablono but also your companies logo if you uploaded it as the Full-Access-Team logo on the Teams page.
- The profile page has been updated according to the newest design standards.
- Massive performance improvements of the list of 2D visualisations especially when a lot of custom visuals are uploaded into your project.
- When re-importing / updating your Deliverables through an Excel sheet you will now have the same options which are available while updating through files exported from MSP, P6 or Asta.
- Lots of other minor improvements and bug-fixes.