Version 3.39 of our web-platform has been released and the first 2020 update comes with an improved printing functionality for the 2D visualization.
The newest features are:
- You can now print the 2D visualization using Google Chrome to PDF or directly on paper including an optimized visualization as well as all states shown in the legend.
- The PDF report which can be exported through the Deliverables page was redesigned and improved.
- The web platform is now also available in French – Bienvenue!
- There is a new option allowing you to turn off mandatory QA password signatures for Today app users – Please contact our support if you want to activate it for your project.
- Working with an external 3rd party to manage quality? We now have a QA PDF export option which will include some blank space as well as signature lines on the PDF so that it can easily be send to those external partners which do not have access to Sablono. Again, please contact our support if you want to activate it for your project.