The next update is already available! Version 3.38 allows to confirm and reject activities from the web application.
The newest features are:
- The confirming team of your activities will now also be able to confirm or reject activities through the web which were marked as done by the responsible team before.
- They can either do so one-by-one or using the batch update functionalities.
- Please note that this is only available if you did not attach a QA checklist to the activity otherwise you will still need to use the Today app to update it.
- The overall UX of our progress reporting tools on the web have been improved.
- You will now also be able to report new Notes on activities which have a QA checklist attached or have been confirmed in the past.
- Additionally, some minor bug-fixes and improvements have been implemented.