The newest version (3.35) finally brings the possibility to see Actual Start and End dates for finished activities on the Week Pan.
The newest features are:
- All finished activities will now show Actual Start and End date on the Week Plan.
- If activities need to be confirmed they will show Actual Start and Confirmation dates.
- Exporting actual dates through API or CSV has been improved so that they will only be shown if the activity is really finished and e.g. not any longer after it has been rejected.
- Combining Project Structure from multiple files has been simplified – Use the WBS to try the new version.
- We changed the name format to now always show full first and last name instead of shorten the first name.