Today, we released version 3.3 of our web-platform. It comes with a completely new workflow to create dependencies between activities of different deliverables.
The newest features are:
- Define dependencies between activities of different deliverables with just a few clicks on the Activities page.
- Or define dependencies between deliverables in the tab of the Details View as you are used to. Dependencies between deliverables will be automatically transformed into dependencies between the activities assigned to those deliverables. The transformation works based on the two processes and the teams assigned to it.
- Review all dependencies in a smarter way using the new design of the dependencies tab.
- Obviously, all your dependencies will be used by Sablono’s scheduling engine. After you finished creating them, make sure that you reschedule your project using the indicator shown in the header bar.
Also, we solved some minor bugs and released some improvements:
- A problem has been solved which could lead to the horizontal scrollbar not always showing while looking at very long processes in the Activities page.
- The Spanish translation was improved.
- A problem has been solved which could lead to a UI hick-up in the deliverables Details View.
- A problem has been solved which could lead to an Inspect setting not being displayed correctly on the Project Settings page.