Version 3.20 was released today. It comes with a number of improvements and additions for the Week Plan page.
The newest features are:
- There is a new indicator per Activity showing the difference in working days between Baseline and Look Ahead end dates.
- You will now be able to define Look Ahead start date, end date and duration individually.
- You will now also be able to forecast a schedule for individual Deliverables and the whole project.
- Activities even in the small design will now also show their status as well as their position in the sequence defined in the Process Template.
- The positioning as well as the size of the Activity Details Panel has been improved to overlay the least content possible on the Week Plan.
- The Week Plan will now sort Deliverables by their location in the project (Project Structure).
- Today will now be highlighted in light blue on the Week Plan.
- Independent of using the 1, 2 or 3 weeks view, the Week Plan will now always jump one week forwards or backwards when navigating.
- Updating your Process Template will from now on also update your Look Ahead schedule, to transport general changes done to e.g. your fit-out string into the plan of work to be done in the upcoming weeks.