The newest update of the platform was released today! Version 2.38 finally introduces Non-Working Days to your project calendar.
And this is how it works:
- Define Non-Working Days for each project in the Project Calendar section on the Project Settings.
- Those days will from now on not be included into your schedule.
- To see the result you can e.g. open the Details View of any deliverable on the Deliverable Progress Page.
Also, we solved some minor bugs and introduced some improvements:
- Introduced a new error tracking tool which will make customer support that much more efficient.
- Show the full Project Structure for all deliverables in the list on the Deliverables Progress Page.
- Fixed a bug, which could lead to users with very long usernames not being able to sign in.
- Fixed a bug, which could lead to not being able to scroll in the Deliverables Details View on Android devices.
- Fixed a bug, which could lead to unexpected start and due hours of scheduled site activities.