Sablono platform version 2.35 was released last week. It comes with a brand new redesign of our Notes page as well as huge improvements for the Week Plan (formerly Lean Board).
The newest Note-related features are:
- Redesign of our Notes page – Feel free to test the new, modern interface and provide feedback. We feel that it is much faster and easier to use now.
- Download the new version of our Inspect app (1.7.7) to be able to assign a responsible team while creating Notes.
- You may also assign a team while creating a Note using the web platform.
- After assigning teams to Notes you will see which team is responsible to resolve Notes on the new page as well as in the Deliverable Details Overlay – Notes tab.
- You can also filter the list of Notes to only see those Notes which have to be solved by a certain Team.
- After filtering you can obviously export a team-specific Note report as PDF.
The improvements for the Week Plan are:
- Filter the Week Plan by specific Teams. Each (sub-)contractor will now be able to see a Week Plan which only shows activities that his team is responsible for in the upcoming week. Coordinating tasks has never been easier!
- The Lean Board was renamed to Work Plan.
- If you move activities in the Work Plan the start and due date will now indicate that they have been custom-set rather than being automatically calculated.
- A problem has been solved which could lead to inconsistent activity durations after moving them in the Work Plan.